Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nursery Diaries: Part 2

We are making progress on the nursery. I am not ready to post a finished product yet, because we still have several things to do! But, here are some of the details we have finished...

Our twig chandalier. Mom and I did the shades and trimmed them with orange trim and turquoise ball fringe.
This is a clock that is going over the changing table!

Please read what this frame says. My mom gave this to me after I got out of the hospital and it was very timely! This is going over the changing table too, I think...

This is our glider. I just got it back from the people that re-covered it. We are looking for the perfect pillow to go in it.

Whax's Mommasissy (aka my sweet sister) gave him this darling lamp. It is so cute in the nursery.

The lamp and the twig table.

The rug that is on the floor. This rug looks like tree bark and is so fun in the room.
As soon as I get bedding in, curtains hung, pictures on the wall and everything just the way I want them, I will post more pictures. Until then, I hope you are able to see where our vision is headed.
Have a great week!

No comments: