Anyone who has a sibling they are close to will understand! I have those days where I just miss my sister and miss being close in proximity to her. Today has been one of those days. The Lord gave me a sister to be close to and to love on. When I am a million miles away (not literally) it is hard!
I have had one of those days where I just missed my sis and sweet McCall and would give anything to be there with them!
So, remedy... I dug up some recent pictures I have of them and decided I would send her a hug from far away and tell her and baby that I love them! Miss you sis and McCall! Can't wait to see you in a few short weeks!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are the Bestest sister ever! I love you more than life itself and would give my right arm to live next door to my sister, my most precious friend. I LOVE YOU, SISSY!
Post a Comment