Wednesday, June 30, 2010

These are a few of our favorite things...

I have posted some fun pics and some of our favorite things that Whax has received in the last several weeks. We have had some precious friends and family spoil us rotten!


Archer-man trying out babies new high chair that my family gave us!
These are baby Whax's first set of cowboy boots. His Aunt Katie and Uncle Ben and Campbell sent these to him! Every Texan boy needs his first cowboy boots. We love them, thank you for thinking of us!

Baby Whax has his teams he is rooting for and his outfits for watching college football with dad!

I love all the darling smocked clothes we have gotten! I grew up in smocked clothes and can't wait to put our little one in them. This is from Julie and Carl, Shelby's sweet in-laws! Thanks Bebe and Papa! We love our little sailboats!

No comments: