Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Update on Mom and Whax!

Thank you for your prayers and your sweet comments and calls. I have been out of the hospital for a little over a week now and am adjusting to life on crutches and twice daily shots in my tummy. It could be worse!

I have just received a brand new appreciation for my health and the health of this baby. What's the forecast? Well, doctors have cleared me to continue to work as long as I stay on my crutches and am not on my feet all day long. We are praying for two things at this point: 1) the blood clot does not move 2) the baby will go full-term. I really want to carry this little boy as far as I can, preferably to or past his due date in September.

Max and I went to a sonogram today and the baby looks great! I will see if I can't scan some of those pics in and post. He is weighing in at 3 pounds and 2 ounces (which is usually what an average baby weighs at 32 weeks). We are 29 weeks and 4 days. So, little boy is already a little big for his size. I am ok with that! I want him to be as big and healthy as he can! Little one has chubby cheeks, big eyes and a cute button nose. Verdict is still out if he has dimples! We will wait and see.

Whax still does not have a name and will probably not until we see him. We are on track for a September delivery unless the good Lord has other plans for us. Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray!

No comments: