
Baby Whax is 15 inches this week and almost 2 pounds. He is the size of an English Cucumber. Max and I just got back from being in the Florida Keys and we had our first pregnancy scare. Baby did not move for 3.5 days, all because he was changing positions. Now, he has moved, is more active and seems to be sitting on the nerves in my spine! Let's just say this is not the most comfortable I have been.
To complicate matters a bit, Dallas is supposed to have triple digits 100 degrees plus this weekend and next week. It is June 4 folks! This is going to be one long hot summer. I have begun my daily swimming routine to try and stay cool. We are hard at work on the babies room (more pics to come soon) and I just had my first shower and it was a blast. Long post coming on that.
For today, I am cleaning, organizing, nesting and swimming! More later...

No comments:
Post a Comment