Sunday, October 2, 2011

One of our favorite places on earth!

Every Labor Day we go to Mackinac Island, Michigan with the Jodrys. It is one of our favorite trips we take all year and it is such paradise. Just when you are getting sick of the hot, hot hot Texas summer, we escape to beautiful cool weather and the sound of horse drawn carriages.

This was Wells' first year to go to Mackinac, and he LOVED it! I can't wait to raise him and any other kiddos the Lord may bless us with one day there.















Wells escaped from our room and we found him down the hall trying to escape!

When I was getting ready, I came out to find him playing with all of the hangers in the closet...

And then, I could not find my mascara......

Little hands give himself away...


My father-in-law and one of his buddies happened to dress alike.


The whole Jodry clan together...

Our little family...











This little boy loves pickles and hanging out outside.















We can't wait to go back! What fun memories we always make in this wonderful place! If you all ever get the chance, you should put Mackinac Island on your list of places to go. It is so worth it!

No comments: