

Forgive the crooked picture, but this was on the front door when our guests walked in...
All of the decorations (and food - for the most part) were navy, green and white. 





Me and my sweet grandparents (Wellsy's great grandparents)
Oh how I love my little family!!!
Wells and his Dolly! He was glued to her side on his big day.

"It's my party and I will cry if I want to!" He did not want to have his picture taken.
My precious boys.And then it was cake time...
He listened carefully as I told him how to blow out the candle
But, decided he wanted mama to do it
And, he did not quite know what to do with the cake, so I showed him how to make a huge mess. Oh how I love this little boy. The first year of his life has flown by. I fall more and more in love with this gift the Lord has given us every day. Be back soon with his 12 month post and stats.
















No comments:
Post a Comment