For most of my life, I have loved to people watch. In fact, most of my family would tell you I have a really bad habit of staring! I choose to consider it being observant. Hey, I have to be. I am in a profession that requires me to be very observant and very nosey. I have to be "on" all of the time. And, I have to be a "reporter" if you will. So, reality TV really appeals to the "reporter" and "nosey" side of me.
On to the Bachelor. If you are not following this season - hang with me. If you are, I want you to know that I think Emily is hands-down the best choice. (Emily is the one on the left).

Chantal (the one on the right) is a sweet girl, but not near as classy as Emily. I do have mixed feelings though. If Brad (the bachelor) ends up with Emily, I am not sure they would last. You see, Emily is too classy for him. Chantal is just about his speed. However, I am not so sure that Brad is not in love with Emily. So, we will see how it plays out on the final episode (airing next Monday at 7 CST).
I have gotten my whole family hooked on this show. Even though they may not admit it, my husband, sister and dad all piled up on the couch last night and watched it. I even have my father-in-law hooked. Mom was out of town - otherwise she would have been there.
And, on to something that really matters - my sweet little boy!!! I recently found this precious picture of my little one at 6 weeks old when we were at the beach. I hope it makes you smile like it did me.


No comments:
Post a Comment