Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Building Your Nest?

If you are like me, you are all the time doing something, fluffing, fixing, painting or changing something to your house. Maybe I come by it honestly - in fact I do. My parents are both very talented and creative. My mom does a good amount of interior design work and my dad is a home builder. I grew up around this creativity and "got the bug" per say!

Many of you may remember my nursery reveal. My mom and dad were very much a part of the inspiration and execution of Wells' new home. This was such a fun project to do together.

During the course of that project, I began to encourage my dad to start a blog to share with the world his creative genius, fun building tips and get others creative juices going. He has finally taken the plunge. You can check it out: www.dallasbuilder.blog.com

Share it with others and use it as a tool as you work on your nest too!
Thanks, Daddy, for sharing your talents with me and others! Love you!

No comments: