
Monday, November 8, 2010
Visit from sweet friends and the best team ever.
These precious girls (the girls that I work with) came to visit one day and it made my entire week. Jeanine (blond on the ground, Lisa in the back and Kimberlee in the blue and white stripe) all came to my house one day to see the baby and Kimberlee (who has a baby 2 weeks older than Wells) brought her baby too! It was so fun to play with the babies and catch up. Let me tell you, these girls will be a big part of making the transition back to work easier. Not saying that transition will be easy, because I think it will be the hardest thing I have ever had to do!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I am there with you all in spirit! I miss you all and hope we can see each other soon!
Post a Comment