This is the view as you look at the whole room from the door. The rug looks like tree bark, the table in the corner is made out of twigs and the rocker is the most comfortable chair I have ever been in.
This picture is a view from the opposite corner from the one above. You can see the twig chandelier in this too.
This view looks at the crib and the tree over the crib from the door. My mom and I made the tree one weekend. It is made of real tree limbs, twig twine and the leaves are made from scrapbook paper double-sided and all different sizes and colors. Finally, the picture above is a better look at the baby's bedding. Now all we need is baby Whax!
On another note, I went to the doctor and am making some progress. I am dilated to a 1 and 50 percent effaced. Now, we just need to pray that that progress does not continue too quickly so that I can get off these blood thinners in time to deliver with an epidural!
The plan is for me to go in next Tuesday night at 6 p.m. and start the induction process and stabilizing my blood levels. At 7 a.m. on Sept. 1, the nurses will begin the petocin, with hopes to have a baby by evening.
Max and I plan on spending some good quality time together this weekend - our last ever as a family of 2 and 2 puppies.





No comments:
Post a Comment