
Ok - not by choice! I am writing pleading for your prayers and good thoughts. Last Thursday, I went to see the high-risk doctor and he informed me that he did not think I was a candidate for an epidural since I have had to be on so many blood thinners. So, his recommendation - natural child birth and no epidural! For those of you who know me, this is funny! I do not do pain! I have not prepared myself to do natural childbirth nor do I want to prepare myself for this.
So, after much research this weekend with several anesthesiologists and some more questioning today, I have decided to punt to my OB and see what she can figure out as an alternative! And... we wait.
I see my OB on Wednesday and she said she would look into it for us. I just ask for your prayers that there is some alternative to natural childbirth. If there is not, we will need all the prayers we can get for me and really Max to get through natural childbirth. Ouch - can't think of anything worse!
We see the doc on Wednesday and hopefully we will have an induction date and an answer on the epidural by then. Until then...prayers please!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment