Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This Little Girl is One of My Biggest Blessings...

My sweet niece, McCall, is now 1 and is growing like a weed! I cannot wait for her to have a cousin to play with and for them to grow up together! I just came across a few pictures my sister sent of this precious one that I wanted to share with you!

I love you, McCall and sister, and can't wait to see you here in a few weeks!
- MommaSissy!

This has to be one of my favorites. She is so girly and loves hats and head bands! I gave her that sweet dress she is wearing and it looks adorable on her! Can't wait to get my arms around you very soon!
This picture was taken as part of McCall's 1-year-old portrait. Cindy Blanchard was the photographer and she did an amazing job!

I just love how serious she looks and intent on picking the right flower!


Oh the love of horses seems to be genetic. Like mother like daughter!

No comments: