This nursery has been quite the process. My mom and I (Max has added his two cents every now and then - he has been too busy studying to worry about nursery details)have been working on it since I was 5 weeks pregnant - and it is just now starting to look like a nursery. Lots more detail to come, but some of the details we have in there now...

We are designing the whole room around this owl rug. I AM NOT doing an "owl" theme. I just fell in love with this 3D yarn rug that is now hanging prominently on the nursery room wall.

This twig chandelier is one that I had in my old house and it goes perfectly in the babies room. We are still working on finding the right shades, but you get the idea!

This twig table is actually from my wedding. The whole "twig" motif goes with the owl rug and the rug I just got today for the floor - more on that later.

This is the babies crib. Oh, I wish I could tell you how many places Max and I went to find the perfect crib. We must have gone to 15 places, until we finally found the crib above. We both walked in and loved it. It is a good cross between a Jenny Lynd crib and a "traditional" kind of crib. We were in search of a "traditional" looking crib, and this fit the bill! Can't wait to see my sweet baby in it!
We are working on bedding, a rug, a rocker and wall decor as we speak. More to come on both of those once we get a little further down the road. Oh, and I have been asked several times what colors we are using. The bedding is brown, white, green and turquoise. We are doing turquoise, green and orange accents around the room. Can't wait to share more.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment