Monday, March 1, 2010

A very happy birthday to my sweet mama!

I am several weeks late posting this. However, my sweet mama celebrated another great year of life and I had the privilege of hosting a birthday lunch for her and several of her close friends! We had the best time! Happy belated birthday, mama! I love you so much and am so thankful for you!

This is a close-up of the table. The flowers are gerber daisys and hydrangeas. The little birthday canisters are from Round Top (don't have a website, but they sell it at some cute home decor stores!) I got these from my mama's store.
Up close of the canisters!

My table. (For those who are curious.. china is Bernadaut, chargers are Juliska and not sure about the wine glasses!)




My mom (in green) and her sweet friends! This group of ladies met at church when they were 23 and have been friends for almost 21 years! Max and I have met some of our dearest friends at church, so I can understand why my mom just loves and adores these girls!

No comments: