We had 12 inches of snow and have had one of the coldest winters I can remember! I am so ready for Spring. Since we lost power and I have been crazy at work, I have not had time to blog. But, I am going to attempt to catch up a bit and will have some more posts this week!

Puppies clearly were not amused by the snow! They don't have much hair and they prefer the Spring or Summer! 12 inches of snow for them was not a pleasant experience!

This is a picture of one of our neighbor's trees that split and fell on the power lines...causing us to not have power for 4 days! Praise the Lord for having parents who live in town!

I never realized how heavy snow was! This is a picture of my cute husband going and shaking the tree limbs to get the snow off so they did not break the tree limbs. We managed to save most of our tree limbs. A post on the aftermath and clean-up is coming next!

This is a picture of our alley - can't drive down it!

And, this is our back yard. Do you see the tree limbs that are usually 20 feet up in the air touching the ground? That was some heavy snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment