This is my absolute favorite time of year. I love getting our Christmas tree out and decorating it together. I love setting a weekend aside each year to get my house totally decorated for Christmas. Max is a great sport. We have lucked out that our tree (which was a hand-me-down) still looks good and the lights that are on it and have been on it for 10 years still work! We have already agreed that when the lights go out, we will start over with a pre-lit tree. Neither of us are interested in re-stringing lights!
I find myself coming home every night so excited to go and light candles and turn the Christmas lights on. I just wish that we could have this up for more than a month! Below is a little Christmas decor for you to enjoy!
Our front door. The garland supplies are all from Target! The stocking on the front door is made by Roundtop.
No comments:
Post a Comment