Saturday, September 26, 2009

One of the best times of year!

Fall is one of my absolute favorite times of the year. The cool weather, leaving our windows open and all of the leaves changing - can't get enough of it.

I have been inspired to decorate my house for Fall and thought I would share some of the progress.

I had this green wreath and I just added the fall garland intertwined into the wreath. I love having a wreath on our front door.

These pumpkins line our walkway up to our house. They are made of metal and are made by Roundtop.

Have you ever seen a pumplin like this? It is a white pumpkin that has orange and green veins in it. It is so different!

Fall topiary balls are strategically placed throughout our house to give us that splash of Fall.

This turkey was a wedding gift. I actually did not like it and my mom told me that I would love it one day. Well, she was right. I love putting this silly turkey on our dining room table every year. He has tons of personality. Who would have thought?
Max and I have had a full day. We crashed last night so early and woke up at 6:30 a.m. ready to conquer the world. We even made it to the State Fair of Texas for an hour and a half. That is about all we could stand.
This year, the fair is featuring fried Snickers and fried butter. What in the world has our obese world come to? As if butter and Snickers don't have enough calories as it is!!! Sick!
Hope you all have a great weekend.





No comments: