Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to my alma mater!

Max and I went back to Auburn last weekend. We stayed with my dear friend and roommate from college, Katie Compton, and her husband Ben and sweet baby Campbell. We had an absolute blast hanging out with them. Katie and Ben, we miss you already. Thank you for giving us your weekend. We absolutely loved our time together. Can't wait to see you both soon! Below are pictures from our trip:


Man! What an incredible feeling it is to be back to my alma mater. I still get the biggest jolt of adrenaline watching the pre-game festivities.


My cute hubby and me!

Max and me outside Amsterdam (the restaurant). Anyone who has been there knows the turkey wraps and sweet potatoe chips are AMAZING!

Sweet Katie and Ben! Thank you for spending your weekend with us!

Katie and me. It is amazing how you pick up where you left off! I miss you sweet friend!

I am looking forward to a weekend at home - relaxing and getting caught up. The last two weekends away has me exhausted and real far behind with my house and life in general. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: