Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Long Overdue

Katie, Campbell, Me, Evelyn and Jessica at the Red Bar for birthday dinner.



Precious Campbell in her pink monogrammed swimsuit!





Jess and precious Evelyn!



Me and my sweet hubby, Max!




My sweet daddy and me at the Red Bar. He came along for the birthday celebration!



I had not seen two of my dearest friends from college in almost 3 years. Yes, 3 years! I saw them a few weeks ago for my birthday and we had some wonderful time to catch up. It is amazing how you can pick up like you saw each other yesterday!


I also had the privilege of meeting their two babies, Campbell and Evelyn! What precious babies they are. Campbell is such a little lady and Evelyn is a great baby!


Can't wait to see you soon, Kate and Jess. It won't be three years again - promise! Miss you guys!

No comments: